Saturday, May 29, 2010

BLUESKY



I want some polaroid picture ..







Feel the clouds, the rain gathering down the way.
I'm dreaming of the brighter days, seasons change.
It's dark and it's cold but I'm not gonna disappear.
'Cause soon enough I'm sure the sky will clear.

All you fear's a pain focusing onto me.
You see what you wanna see but let me be.
It's hard and I'm told that you're gonna leave me here.
'Cause soon enough I'm sure the sky will clear.

Tell all the world, love is here to stay. It gets proven everyday.
Tell all the world, she is my queen, yeah she's my queen.

You make me cry.
You make me sigh.
You make me fly.
I'm holding onto you.

I watched you board the train wondering if you should
Leave me for Hollywood. It's understood.
So now I'm alone, left to cry a million tears.
'Cause soon enough I'm sure the sky will clear


-Saliva Bastard Clouds Lyrics

1 comment: